Thread: Giving up..
View Single Post
Old 12.02.2015, 22:16

Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Cascabel has made some interesting contributions
Re: Giving up..

Uuuhh.. I have just remembered one of the worst experiences i have ever had.

I saw a flat, i called the landlord, she invite me to visit the flat. Then i called her back and advised her that i was very interested in renting it. She invited me to a "meeting/interview" so that she can get to know me. When i arrived, she advised me that the flat was gone. I asked her why didn't she cancel the meeting? And then she offered me another flat, in a building that was going to be completely renoviert in a year with the promise to move us to another flat if any becomes available.. I am desperate, I went to see this new flat and saw that the walls were full of mold.. Of course, i politely advised her that i went to the interview in order to apply for one particular flat and that this flat does not respond to my needs, also that i am alone wih a kid and that moving in moving out costs money. The lady, which owns all the buildings of one of the largest streets in the city, got angry at me, and sent me the below e-mail:

"Guten Abend

Ich nehme das so zur Kenntnis, aber bei mir werden Sie leider keine zweite Chance haben.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen"

I keep this e-mail as a reminder on how cruel people can be..
This user would like to thank Cascabel for this useful post: