View Single Post
Old 03.03.2015, 14:38
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 23 Times in 19 Posts
Fridge has a reputation beyond reputeFridge has a reputation beyond reputeFridge has a reputation beyond reputeFridge has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Renting if self-employed

Quote:
View Post
That is lough-out-loud funny to me ( in a good way) We chose Switzerland very specifically, mostly because it has the kind of life quality that we look forward to enjoying with the kids. We live in a country that is beautiful, but broken. And so we want to experience what the best has to offer.

Yes, I know it's expensive and I can't pretend that that does not worry me. But I look forward to the weather ( am used to it), although my bf is not that enthusiastic about that part of our move. And I look forward to kids having top notch education, and exposure to European culture.

Nothing is carved in stone, but we are eager to give it a shot 😄
Please be sure to keep updating here well after the move. I would love to see how the adventure changes your outlook.

Switzerland is undergoing a few dramatic changes at the moment. It's yet to be seen how that will impact the general quality of life you're after, but blindly betting on the status quo at this point would be quite naïve.