View Single Post
Old 03.03.2015, 17:00
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 23 Times in 19 Posts
Fridge has a reputation beyond reputeFridge has a reputation beyond reputeFridge has a reputation beyond reputeFridge has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Renting if self-employed

Quote:
View Post
I have researched all of this, and bringing my Br will not be a problem. He is also the father of an EU citizen, but that is just a bonus. He can def join me, and work. He can even bring his parents, if they depend on him.

What I do not know is,how easy it will be to rent an apartment
it's an odd request then.

Since you've done worlds of research and apparently found routes to working permits few before you have stumbled across, why are you relegated to asking here about rental contracts? Get the permits sorted out first, then find a place you like and contact them. Simple. You're self employed, not unemployed so I don't see why past tax statements wouldn't serve.

But, unless you have very, very serious amounts of cash at your disposal, I'm somehow incredulous of the ease you assume for the permits for everyone. You aren't exactly showing a need, nor right for being here, and it's not exactly a golden time for foreigners. Do you have any links to support that he will be able to work? You would have to most likely list him as a concubine, which would rely on your permit, which as I said, unless you're contributing significantly in taxes, I don't really see why they would issue it.