View Single Post
Old 09.03.2015, 20:27

Groaned at 91 Times in 44 Posts
Hausamsee has an excellent reputationHausamsee has an excellent reputationHausamsee has an excellent reputationHausamsee has an excellent reputation
Re: Westminster Paedophile Ring

Quote:
View Post
And did you report your suspicions to anyone? I'm betting you didn't.
People turning a blind eye to that kind of thing it how abusers get away with for so long.
And yes, I do know what I'm talking about, having fought through the swiss courts for several years to try and get one such person off the streets and away from innocent children I was discouraged at times by the number of people who would tell me that they'd suspected or seen this man doing things but did nothing about it.
I saw the list of URL's he was looking at but did not want to open them, the employee was on assignement and was not Swiss, I snaphotted the URL page and sent it to my lawyer. She was about to take it up but he went back home before she went to police...

I think you should be proud of your pursuance of this man, I agree with your sentiment about turning a blind eye. That's what I'm trying to get at here on this thread...if your own government members are getting away with it historically, that could even be the reason why it goes on so much in UK.