View Single Post
Old 13.03.2015, 10:54
jonnahtan jonnahtan is offline
Newbie 1st class
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Zurich
Posts: 20
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 20 Times in 13 Posts
jonnahtan has earned some respectjonnahtan has earned some respect
Re: Monthly GA Question

I think you just need to fill the form, attach the requested documents from you and from the person that will receive the bill, and either send it by post or take it to an SBB office. I guess with the first option you will have to wait some time while they process your request. On the other side, if you take it to an SBB office, they can offer you a temporal GA, but you will have to pay the first month immediately. In my case, I have a student GA, and take my papers to the SBB office. They charged me the first month for the Adult GA, and then discounted it from the bills of the first two months.
Reply With Quote