View Single Post
Old 14.03.2015, 12:15
Jasper Jasper is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: May 2007
Location: BE
Posts: 93
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Thanked 14 Times in 10 Posts
Jasper has no particular reputation at present
Filling the tax form for a holiday apartment

It is hard to search for such information on the forum. Appreciate very much for your answer. Thanks in advance.

I live in Kanton A but have a holiday apartment in Kanton B. I received the forms from both.

Do I need to report on both forms A and B, or only B?

Have a nice weekend
Reply With Quote