View Single Post
Old 31.05.2008, 08:32
Posts: n/a
Re: where does one obtain a permit?

You are certainly making it hard for us to help you but as you appear to be currently in the USA I guess you're question should be "I am moving to Switzerland from the USA with my Swiss spouse - what is the procedure to obtain a residence permit?"

Having cleared that up, you simply register on arrival (within 8 days) and you will be issued with a B permit and will have the right to work.
Reply With Quote