View Single Post
Old 07.04.2015, 17:49
Forum Legend

Groaned at 31 Times in 23 Posts
Thanked 3,563 Times in 1,463 Posts
MacGregor's Daughter has a reputation beyond reputeMacGregor's Daughter has a reputation beyond reputeMacGregor's Daughter has a reputation beyond reputeMacGregor's Daughter has a reputation beyond reputeMacGregor's Daughter has a reputation beyond reputeMacGregor's Daughter has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Paleo - Anyone here doing it?

I think there is no other topic where you would find so many contradictory theories as when it comes to what is a healthy diet. Some "experts" say this, other "experts" say the opposite, which only shows to me that nobody knows.

If you want to convince me of what you think is a healthy way of eating you are barking up the wrong tree. I am not duscussing whether paleo is good or bad for you and you can ridicule it any way you want and call it fad as long as you like.

I wanted to see what others have experienced eating paleo style and maybe get some recipes. And MY experience after a little more than a week is: I eat less because the food seems to be more filling; I have totally lost any craving for alcohol or sugary food; I have not lost my drive and energy because of missing carbs.
This user would like to thank MacGregor's Daughter for this useful post: