View Single Post
Old 07.04.2015, 18:57
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 161 Times in 109 Posts
Thanked 2,715 Times in 998 Posts
gaburko has a reputation beyond reputegaburko has a reputation beyond reputegaburko has a reputation beyond reputegaburko has a reputation beyond reputegaburko has a reputation beyond reputegaburko has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Paleo - Anyone here doing it?

Quote:
View Post

I wanted to see what others have experienced eating paleo style and maybe get some recipes. And MY experience after a little more than a week is: I eat less because the food seems to be more filling; I have totally lost any craving for alcohol or sugary food; I have not lost my drive and energy because of missing carbs.
As I mentioned, for me it has worked fantastic, but I am not even on paleo, but rather induce ketosis by completely eliminating carbs during the week. I eat only protein and fat during the week and load with carbs during the weekend. With a very similar level of activity as before (4 times on average either gym or run) I have lost according to the scales slightly more than 10kg in 6 months, BUT its actually more as i have put on more muscle (and muscle weighs more than fat for the same volume). My body fat moved from 28-30% to 15-17% right now. I am aiming for 10% and should get there eventually.
The following 2 users would like to thank gaburko for this useful post: