View Single Post
Old 08.04.2015, 11:04
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 90 Times in 83 Posts
Thanked 3,016 Times in 1,228 Posts
MidfieldGeneral has a reputation beyond reputeMidfieldGeneral has a reputation beyond reputeMidfieldGeneral has a reputation beyond reputeMidfieldGeneral has a reputation beyond reputeMidfieldGeneral has a reputation beyond reputeMidfieldGeneral has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Thinking of starting a Fried Chicken Business like KFC

Quote:
View Post
"KFC is unique and unlike pizza restaurants would have very little competition. According to their website they have outlets in 115 countries so there is no reason why it can't work in CH. Like all business what's important is the execution of the idea and it would need an experienced franchise operator with knowledge of the Swiss market."

Thank you for your post! Encouraging to see that someone else thinks the same as me. I am 100% convinced that if done well in the right location, it will work. Want to know what other people think before I invest all that money.
it's not just about the right location, there are some excellent posts upthread about the difficulty of the food business in Switzerland. do you have experience of running a food outlet or more importantly a franchise of a famous brand?