View Single Post
Old 19.04.2015, 20:39
Newbie 1st class

Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Sophie_111 has no particular reputation at present
Anyone works in pharma or medical device industry? I find it very difficult to get in

I am a biology phd student at the moment, and i will be graduating this year. I am interested to work as a regulatory affairs professional in the future. so I took online courses and every training opportunities that I could find. I have been trying so hard to get a regulatory affairs entry level jobs so hard, but I did not even get an interview... I guess that is because I do not have any real world experiences.

I know it is very important to get some experiences directly from the industry, but how can i get it when every job requires/prefers the applicants to have some experiences.

If any one knows any opportunity or any thing worth trying (e.g., unsolicited application) in Switzerland, please enlighten me!! I won't even require any pay or salary, I just want to get an opportunity to get some experiences.
I am really confused here, I am afraid the results will be the same, no matter how many hundred of application I send out...

How can I improve the situation here?