View Single Post
Old 20.04.2015, 18:37
osm osm is offline
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: ZH
Posts: 7
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
osm has no particular reputation at present
Restricted B permit & unemployment insurance payment

Dear all,

My B permit for my previous job as a postdoc is "Ausbildung mit Erwebstaetigkeit". Would an "approval letter" from my postdoc's employer be sufficient to allow me to change employer? Or even with this letter, any new employer still has to re-initiate the process of applying for my new permit while my old permit is still valid?

Also, if I resigned from this previous job, am I not entitled to receive unemployment insurance payment during my job hunting because my old permit is in this restricted category?

I would really appreciate your pointing to any particular laws/regulations regarding these two issues. Many thanks in advance!
Reply With Quote