View Single Post
Old 25.04.2015, 02:42
Forum Legend

Groaned at 89 Times in 70 Posts
Thanked 11,922 Times in 4,840 Posts
doropfiz has a reputation beyond reputedoropfiz has a reputation beyond reputedoropfiz has a reputation beyond reputedoropfiz has a reputation beyond reputedoropfiz has a reputation beyond reputedoropfiz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Where to advertise flat when moving out?

Quote:
View Post
I just want find a person who simply take my 3.5 rooms plat with all furniture
Please be aware that it is illegal to make "taking the furniture" (no matter if you give it away or sell it) a condition of the next tenant taking the flat. There are threads about this on this forum. Unfortunately I can't seem to get the search function to work, today.

I suggest you make a good ad, specify the size of the rooms, draw a plan of the flat to scale, take good photos, and put that ad on this forum.

I think an ad is not complete unless you specify the nett rent, plus "Nebenkosten" (extra charges) = total rent, with details about the cellar, attic, bicycle space, laundry, balcony, parking, nearest public transport, shops, schools, how old the building is, when the last renovation was, etc.

You can also use
www.gratis-inserate.ch
www.olx.ch
www.tutti.ch
for free.

And print the ad out, an pop it in every single letterboxes in your block, and the adjacent blocks. Anyone who stays there, and likes it, might be happy to invite their friends to come and live nearby.