View Single Post
Old 03.05.2015, 04:59
arincoc arincoc is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Zurich
Posts: 49
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 31 Times in 13 Posts
arincoc is considered knowledgeablearincoc is considered knowledgeablearincoc is considered knowledgeable
View Post
You would need to get your qualifications recognised and I think this is the organisation you'd need to contact for that:

"You are a teacher, special education teacher, speech therapist, psychomotor therapist and would like to work in Switzerland at an upper-secondary school within the general education sector.
Swiss Conference of Cantonal Directors of Education (EDK)
General Secretariat, House of the Cantons
Speichergasse 6, Postfach 660, CH-3000 Bern 7
Tel. +41 (0)31 309 51 31
Web site:"

I'm assuming the behaviour specialist part will come under special education, but if not check the PDF in the link to find another organisation which would be a better match. If nothing seems to fit, use the contact point link to get in touch with SERI direct to ask them.
Thank you for the link! I will check it out, although I am more interested in providing individual counseling rather than being employed at a school.

Your permit will allow you to work ?
I actually am not sure, and I should find out. I guess I shouldn't assume that the resident permit I get as a spouse along with my husband may not allow me to work?

Last edited by 3Wishes; 04.05.2015 at 21:44. Reason: merging successive posts
Reply With Quote