Thread: Car accident
View Single Post
Old 13.05.2015, 14:16

Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Toblerbone is considered knowledgeableToblerbone is considered knowledgeableToblerbone is considered knowledgeable
Re: Car accident

I can't believe you all replied! I'm so grateful, truly I'm not normally this bloody wet but I can't stop going over it and all your messages make so much sense. Thank you so so much.

I will call the police to just update my statement, I think you are right. I don't have to make a big deal out of it but yes if they know they can be a bit careful about my details and also I can sleep a bit better! I don't really think hel come after me if I'm being straight with myself but he just made some comments about my appearance to remember me by that were a bit unsettling. (And patronising which I can take!)

I'm going to reread the messages and give myself a slap and get in the car tomorrow. If it doesn't feel great then il just try again the day after, it can't last forever can it! It's just I want to fully trust myself that I won't miss anything ever again. I guess like you say, I've just to accept I didn't see him in time and that's it isn't it. I can only improve. And the kids are always tight in their seats and safe as can be, just my mind working overtime.

If it's a fine and licence one month ban it's not the end of the world. Just nervous about the size of the fine but shit happens.

Apologies to anyone I held up on the A1 yesterday. And thanks to those waving at my son when they drove past, it made his day being a baby boy, he loved all the attention from the cars and trucks!
The following 26 users would like to thank Toblerbone for this useful post: