Thread: Car accident
View Single Post
Old 13.05.2015, 15:23
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Thanked 1,120 Times in 566 Posts
irish_temptation has a reputation beyond reputeirish_temptation has a reputation beyond reputeirish_temptation has a reputation beyond reputeirish_temptation has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Car accident

Good to hear you are better. Just wanted to add: I think everyone who has ever had an accident can sympathise. Itís only natural that you go over it again and again. Itís what we all did. Donít beat yourself up over it too much. It has happened and canít be changed and it seems as if youíre at least not the only one at fault (if you are at all).
Also I know you donít want to think about it but just be glad that the biker did not get hurt worse. Imagine if you drove over him and injured him badly or worse. If you think about it that way I am sure you will be glad that he was not unconscious and still able to have a go at you ;-).
Relax and take a deep breath and yes, go back to driving. Try to leave the child at home the first time you go so you can fully concentrate on you and on driving. Then try again with him. All the best!
This user would like to thank irish_temptation for this useful post: