View Single Post
Old 09.06.2015, 19:46
Forum Legend

Groaned at 145 Times in 99 Posts
Thanked 4,850 Times in 1,930 Posts
smoky has a reputation beyond reputesmoky has a reputation beyond reputesmoky has a reputation beyond reputesmoky has a reputation beyond reputesmoky has a reputation beyond reputesmoky has a reputation beyond repute
"Silverlight"... what is this?

I seem to be having a problem latelyon my laptop, but only on EF ... with this "Silverlight".

Everytime that I click on a thread or make a reply to a thread, this little sign comes up "Silverlight is blocked as it is outdated and needs to be updated - run this time/update".

And then the thread I`ve clicked on takes foreverrrrrrrrrrr...... to come up - or I just have to give up and go back to "New threads", as nothing else seems to work. Makes EF boring enough to give up and go weed the garden!

Even when I log out, the wheel just keeps spinning, so I close the programme, and then go back and look and I am signed out

Even if I close that little box, it just keeps coming back.

Any ideas on this?

I`ve asked my one son who does my computer "clean ups" for me (via Teamviewer from NZ) what this is, and he says any programme that ends in "exe" I am NOT to install or allow updates - And this Silverlight is ONLY on EF, none of the other sites have this, and I have no problem with speed on them - only on EF.