View Single Post
Old 10.06.2015, 22:33
babel babel is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: May 2015
Location: landed in Zurich...
Posts: 66
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Thanked 14 Times in 7 Posts
babel has made some interesting contributions
Pension Slip for Previous Pension Fund (forwarded?)

Hello english forum!

This is an awkward question. We are almost set to move to Zurich from England (London) where my husband has been working for few years now (6). He ha already told at work that he is leaving and such. And the new company in Zurich is requesting the following among other documents (which we are completing):

"Payment Slip for Previous Pension Fund", and then they ask for the slip to be "forwarded".

Has any one done something similar before or has an idea on how to proceed? do it? or how is it done? He certainly has a pension fund,... but we are in the limbo in knowing how to forward it or get it... perhaps there is something we are missing, some silver linings, if anyone could bring some light on it, it would be very much appreciated! Thanks! (Can't wait to reciprocate later on in the forum!)

Kind regards!

Reply With Quote