View Single Post
Old 11.06.2015, 17:56
Forum Legend

Groaned at 461 Times in 352 Posts
Thanked 23,091 Times in 11,824 Posts
fatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pension Slip for Previous Pension Fund (forwarded?)

Quote:
View Post
Umh Fatmanfilms, very interesting. Never thought of that.

The new company is asking for it in the "documentation package" sent for him to fill in.

I wonder why would they ask for it, then it won't be related to his pension future fund then? For one second I thought the pension funds in different countries where supposed to be 'united' under one umbrella...sort of speaking! (sorry I am walking in the street and can't see what I am writing too well)
We were thinking this morning that perhaps we should hire someone to help us with paperwork before we leave England (london) to make sure we aren't forgetting any other important thing with the move to a new country.

Thanks, a looooot!

Thanks again.
It's worth paying voluntary class 2 UK National Insurance contributions (about 140 a year) so you get 35 years of credits in the UK, then you can have a full UK state pension as well as whatever you earn in the Swiss System.