View Single Post
Old 23.06.2015, 19:05
Newbie 1st class

Groaned at 9 Times in 3 Posts
kkckkc has annoyed a few people around herekkckkc has annoyed a few people around here
legal customer protection rights in CH?

Last week I bought a Campingaz: 3 Series BBQ for about chf450 from super-discount.ch. In the past I bought all my kitchen white goods from them and had no problems.

This time, the bbq was faulty.. one of the control knobs melted off on first use...clearly a fire and health hazard..! I have sent two e-mails to super-discount.ch and one to campingaz but no response. Called super-discount last week and they stated that my e-mail had been forwarded to campingaz/coleman.

I feel like I am being ignored and it's irritating me enough that I am about to talk to legal. None of us has time to chase up this kind of crap.

Tomorrow it will be a week since my first e-mail. Can anyone tell me what customers rights are in CH? The bbq took two hours to put together and weighs approx. 60kg - i don't fancy having to undo and repack it all.

I wish I had bought on amazon. Even if it's amazon in the UK or DE, atleast there are no issues with returns and refunds. Lesson learned..!

Thanks.
The following 3 users groan at kkckkc for this post: