View Single Post
Old 27.06.2015, 17:24
exployee exployee is offline
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Zurich
Posts: 9
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
exployee has no particular reputation at present
Re: employment by a foreign (UK) company while resident in Switzerland

View Post
Ask the Ausgleichkasse how this should work.

Maybe you can register as self-employed. The British company pays you your gross salary and then you pay tax and AHV deductions here yourself.
That sounds interesting but if working that way, isn't it more difficult to apply for a credit card or mortgage or car loan or to get a C permit?
Reply With Quote