View Single Post
Old 01.07.2015, 21:50
phosa phosa is offline
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: London
Posts: 2
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
phosa has no particular reputation at present
UK citizen to marry Swiss resident with F permit

Hi, I'm a UK national living in London and my girlfriend is a Swiss resident with a F permit (through asylum). We are looking to get married and for me to move to Swiss (Zurich). Can I move to Swiss on a spouse visa? Or would I need to apply for a work permit to live & work in Swiss after getting married to my girlfriend? What's the best way for me to marry my girlfriend and settle in Switzerland. And how long should this process take? Any advice would be appreciated.
Reply With Quote