View Single Post
Old 03.07.2015, 13:56
phosa phosa is offline
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: London
Posts: 2
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
phosa has no particular reputation at present
Thanks for all your advises.

Thanks for the response. So would I be able to apply for a 'foreigner's residence permit, which enables you to reside here legally - a residence permit 'B' valid for 5 years' (as mentioned by plumtree above) if I can prove I can support yourself financially?

Last edited by 3Wishes; 03.07.2015 at 14:01. Reason: merging consecutive replies
Reply With Quote