Thread: Weather!
View Single Post
Old 06.07.2015, 16:54
Forum Legend

Groaned at 30 Times in 25 Posts
Thanked 4,180 Times in 1,626 Posts
McTAVGE has a reputation beyond reputeMcTAVGE has a reputation beyond reputeMcTAVGE has a reputation beyond reputeMcTAVGE has a reputation beyond reputeMcTAVGE has a reputation beyond reputeMcTAVGE has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Weather!

Quote:
View Post
A storm went over us at 3am, I was restless and awake because it was too hot so I went outside to watch the storm for a bit. It wasn't the biggest/longest storm I've seen but it's the closest I think I've ever been to a lightning bolt. I love storms but this one bolt terrified me I was shaking! It happened around 3.10, maybe 3.15 it must have been soooo close, it set an alarm off and woke our computer up from sleep mode!!! I'd wager it was no further than 400m away maybe even closer. The light was blinding and there was no sound delay, and the sound didn't sound like the usual boom or crack or rumble it sounded like a bang, like a bomb went off! It even "felt" close. It was old testament af! Told my family in the morning who'd slept through it and put it on fb but nobody really cares, so I'm telling it on this thread haha!

I saw a storm going over the Jura and was begging for it to come Geneva way, but Odile was not going to share it with anyone!
The following 2 users would like to thank McTAVGE for this useful post: