Thread: Weather
View Single Post
Old 06.06.2008, 12:23
Forum Legend

Groaned at 124 Times in 91 Posts
Thanked 7,550 Times in 3,542 Posts
Mrs. Doolittle has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Doolittle has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Doolittle has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Doolittle has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Doolittle has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Doolittle has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Weather

Quote:
View Post
Ok i am bored, and ****ed off because of a couple things so here goes my rant.

First what is up with the weather i bought a family card for the open air swimming pool, and we have not used it once because the water is too cold then when it starts to heat up (i drive to the pool everyday to check the tempreture) it rains again so the tempreture goes back down.

Second the post lady shouted at me a few minutes ago because she had to carry a box of wine up the stairs (we live on the ground floor, but you still have to walk up a few stairs) my son buzzed the door because he thought it was my daughter coming home from KG, and i was otherwise engaged. Is she allowed to shout at me i think she is new because i have never seen her before.
Everyone is grouchy - I like to think it's the weather....so much rain.

As for the post lady, I have always found our postal delivery persons to be so friendly. I have never been shouted at. Perhaps she will be nicer if you give her a Christmas gift. We've always done so, but that's a long way away so maybe something in the meantime....
This user would like to thank Mrs. Doolittle for this useful post: