View Single Post
Old 14.07.2015, 22:04

Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
JanieCH is considered knowledgeableJanieCH is considered knowledgeableJanieCH is considered knowledgeable
Re: Getting to an all inclusive in the Caribbean from Switzerland/France

Quote:
View Post
Getting to the Caribbean from CH isn't super easy or super cheap, but it's not impossible. Last year we went to the Caribbean island of St. Lucia. We booked flights separate from hotel and we enjoyed our stay at an all-inclusive resort for the first few days. We like to explore, so did not book the entire time at the same place. We flew from Zurich through Atlanta, but I imagine you could do GVA-ZRH or even GVA-LHR. Let me know if you'd like more specifics or if this isn't really what you're looking for.
Thanks! This is actually the kind of info I'm looking for, though we're hoping to find a company that sells the flight and hotel as a package. We're also looking for something reasonably priced and family friendly (we currently have six young children between us, but probably at least 7 or 8 by next year). It doesn't sound like that's what you ended up doing, but if you discovered any promising tour companies while you were planning your trip I would be all ears.