View Single Post
Old 15.07.2015, 22:44
Forum Legend

Groaned at 32 Times in 26 Posts
Thanked 3,818 Times in 1,714 Posts
Anjela has a reputation beyond reputeAnjela has a reputation beyond reputeAnjela has a reputation beyond reputeAnjela has a reputation beyond reputeAnjela has a reputation beyond reputeAnjela has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Getting to an all inclusive in the Caribbean from Switzerland/France

Quote:
View Post
Thank you for your kind comment! My mom was widowed very young and still managed to raise her four children (ages 3 to 9 when my dad passed away) into model citizens despite having little help from family and very limited financial means. We owe her A LOT, it's really the least we could do.

Aside from this one exception, though, we're really not big on birthdays. Every family expresses their love in their own way, maybe your kids will surprise you
Ha, I sincerely doubt it, they (and husband) even managed to forget my birthday twice! Does that technically mean I'm two years younger than I think I am?!!

Hope you get something sorted out, your mum will be thrilled to see all her children together in the same place, I just wish I could have done the same for mine....similar story but there's only three of us.

Now.... back to the plot.