View Single Post
Old 17.07.2015, 19:05
Banned

Groaned at 322 Times in 159 Posts
plumtree is considered unworthyplumtree is considered unworthyplumtree is considered unworthyplumtree is considered unworthy
Re: Videoed whilst leaving out stuff for my friend to collect!!

Quote:
View Post
Go to your commune's office and ask for info regarding disposal of aluminium, glass, wine corks, cardboard etc.
All of this goes into the plastic rubbish sacks. There are no (longer) collections for these things in a lot of places. Obviously it differs depending on your municipality though.

Quote:
View Post
As for getting rid of bottles (plastic, PET or glass), you can't tell me that there aren't enough places to do so. Look in almost any store in CH for holes in the wall, and if you can't find them, ask the people working there to tell you where the next disposal station is. Problem solved.
Regarding empty PE, PET, other plastic and glass bottles, - my gripe here is that people just chuck them on the floor, leave them on seats, benches, walls, or fill up the tiny litter bins on trains with them for example. Some who have no per-bag tax, stuff them into their normal rubbish sacks.
There will always be people who do this as there is no real incentive for them personally to take them back to a recycling point.
If there was a Fr.1.-- deposit on every bottle, more than 99% of them would come back to the point of sale and Switzerland's growing litter problem would be halved.
This user would like to thank plumtree for this useful post: