View Single Post
Old 24.07.2015, 10:23

Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
heksita has earned some respectheksita has earned some respect
GOOD practical SKN course (Zürich)

I still have to do a practical SKN course. I didn't have good experience with my first dog (the course was very basic and shallow) and was wondering if I should do it to tick it off the to-do list or maybe look better this time and find a good trainer...

It seems my dog has found an answer. She started chewing on things. I don't think it's a separation anxiety, as this happens when I'm home. I think it's her way to bring my attention or she is just bored (if it's the latter, she has right to be: with the heat wave both she and I have no energy to play and train). So far, it's been just wall corners, but today I've found a phone charging cable chewed to pieces. No harm done, it was connected to a computer, but what if the next thing she likes is something connected to 220 V?

As you can see, this is a priority now. I need a good SKN trainer, who will be able to work with us on all the issues. I don't want any generic stuff (what a clicker is and how to sit) anymore. I am willing to travel (within reasonable distance ). I am even willing to speak German. I just need good professional advice.