View Single Post
Old 01.08.2015, 16:38
Newbie 1st class

Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
dachshund has no particular reputation at present
Quote:
View Post
At least the husband had the good grace to apologise for his wife's behaviour and has offered you an explanation for it.

If you know your dog is going to start 'jumping and crying to go out' everymorning at 6.45, perhaps you could try to be a good neighbour too and pre-empt the noise by walking her at six-thirty for a while, or possibly as late in the evening as possible to empty her bladder?
A bit of a pain I know but I think I'd also be pretty fed-up about being disturbed every morning by someone else's dog.

We have a 5cm thick carpet and a sound barrier panel underneath it where she sleeps to avoid noise. I am sure she is unable to hear anything coming from that room. Her problem is my door, which does make a lot of noise when opening or closing (reported to the landlord many times but he says noise is not a problem big enough to have it changed. My landlord is also hers).

Quote:
View Post
So where did you hide the body?
I usually hide them in the kitchen. Chunk 'em into small pieces and fill a couple Zürisäcke with it.

Is it done differently in CH?

Last edited by 3Wishes; 01.08.2015 at 16:49. Reason: merging consecutive replies
The following 8 users would like to thank dachshund for this useful post: