View Single Post
Old 02.08.2015, 14:15
RIP

Groaned at 47 Times in 46 Posts
Thanked 14,131 Times in 5,506 Posts
JagWaugh has a reputation beyond reputeJagWaugh has a reputation beyond reputeJagWaugh has a reputation beyond reputeJagWaugh has a reputation beyond reputeJagWaugh has a reputation beyond reputeJagWaugh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The ultimate Swiss neighbor

Quote:
View Post
The police just said that there is no evidence of what she told them, that it is obvious that she has a mental problem and that she will be fined for disrupting me, they also offered me the chance to press charges against her (which I won't do as she is mentally ill). So at 11 or so they left. Time for a second walk with my puppy, she comes out of her apartment and calls me. She invited me for coffee and her husband explained to me that she is bipolar with something else and that they are very very sorry. Outside another neighbor approaches and says that it is not the first time.

I'd much rather have one of those standard bastards that complaint about footsteps or leave dog poop in your mailbox.

Although in this very particular case the subject is Swiss I am aware it can happen with anyone anywhere.

Sorry, I just needed to vent.

Good on you for not pressing charges and handling it well. Bipolar people can be a challenge at the best of times, giving them a justifiable ground for a persecution complex isn't going to make your life any easier.
The following 5 users would like to thank JagWaugh for this useful post: