View Single Post
Old 06.08.2015, 12:43
Forum Legend

Groaned at 1,185 Times in 786 Posts
Thanked 19,130 Times in 7,417 Posts
Chuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Customer Laws in Switzerland

Quote:
View Post
@Richdog,

This is startup and first year I estimate access only few customers. (most of them my friends and they are not worry service disconnects or similar things.

The first year will be trial/marketing year of my business. If I feel things good I would transfer my servers every time to expensive Datacenters.

Please give your precious&unique advices to others. and a small advice from me please comment the things without gather the enough variable.
I'm not sure simply using Google translate will be good enough for you to hold a meaningful discussion. If you do not speak English or German then I think you are really going to have a tough time setting up a business in Switzerland. It would be better for you to find someone who speaks your native language and also English/German who can then assist you with negotiations and researching the legal side of things.

Last edited by Chuff; 06.08.2015 at 13:02.