View Single Post
Old 16.08.2015, 20:06
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 10 Times in 10 Posts
moggy has a reputation beyond reputemoggy has a reputation beyond reputemoggy has a reputation beyond reputemoggy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Migros and Coop are cheating me again!

Quote:
View Post
I always make a point of putting all the reduced stuff and things with stickers on together on the belt and with the stickers clearly visible to the cashier. I always check the receipt before leaving the store so that any mistakes can be easily rectified.

The OP may have had a legitimate gripe if she was systematically being overcharged at the same store on a regular basis. At the moment she's just been a bit unlucky to have had a couple if cashiers who've made mistakes. It's easily done and easily rectified too.
Well said Belgianmum in 1st paragraph.

We have noticed there is the odd shop of any chain seems to have a problem with their cashmachine or cashiers on regular occurrence.

We would usually run our eyes down the receipt before leaving the shop, one should know the offers or discounts one is expecting and so easily pick them out. When a problem we go back to same cashier and wait until there is a break in her line of people to resolve.

If we have not noticed until we get home, then we usually do nothing.

OP, you as others have said need to change the title of this thread, if you do not know how, ask a moderator for help.
This user would like to thank moggy for this useful post: