View Single Post
Old 17.08.2015, 14:55
Forum Legend

Groaned at 57 Times in 53 Posts
Thanked 12,980 Times in 4,732 Posts
Longbyt has a reputation beyond reputeLongbyt has a reputation beyond reputeLongbyt has a reputation beyond reputeLongbyt has a reputation beyond reputeLongbyt has a reputation beyond reputeLongbyt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Migros and Coop are cheating me again!

Quote:
View Post
I do what the locals do, and just stand there staring at the prices as my items are rung up, refusing to actually pack anything or start looking for my wallet, until the process is over and the cashier is telling me to pay.

Then I fumble about looking for my wallet and slowly work out what to pay, delaying the entire process by fishing out a Migros points card in Coop, or a Coop card in Migros. Then I amble slowly over to the end of the conveyor belt before going into a daydream for a minute or two then working out where my bags are and finally what the best order is to put my stuff in.

I've integrated.
Quote:
View Post
You haven't. You've just turned into a little old lady.
I find this a case of extreme discrimination. I shall immediately request that the post be removed and the writer banned for a period of at least three weeks.

Now where did I put that shopping list... I must check everything I bought. That silly cashier in the Migros muddled me so when she refused to take my Pro Bon stickers this morning although I asked her three times to do so. She was also most offensive when I emptied my purse of 5 Rappen pieces onto the scanning window. They get so heavy...
The following 4 users would like to thank Longbyt for this useful post: