View Single Post
Old 19.08.2015, 13:50
Forum Legend

Groaned at 281 Times in 232 Posts
Thanked 19,403 Times in 7,402 Posts
dodgyken has a reputation beyond reputedodgyken has a reputation beyond reputedodgyken has a reputation beyond reputedodgyken has a reputation beyond reputedodgyken has a reputation beyond reputedodgyken has a reputation beyond repute
Re: worried

Quote:
View Post
hi all
i have been offeered a job but only 50 per cent per month i currently stay with my partner as im visiting her from the uk she lived with me there for 4 years but missed switzerland and after 2 months i can see why the problem i have is the 3 month rule she works full time and i would also get accomadation at the place of employment but am worried that i am to late to apply for a permit to get the job also how do they decide if im a threat do i need to get any other paperwork apart from my passport i have looked through the other threads but cant find anything like this from a uk citizen any help or advise would be greatly appreiciated
Yes, second Tuesday of every month (except August) between 10am and 11am. Best to book in advance - Ueli tends to be the most helpful since Gunther retired last year.
This user would like to thank dodgyken for this useful post: