View Single Post
Old 19.08.2015, 13:53
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 21 Times in 14 Posts
Jack of all trades. has a reputation beyond reputeJack of all trades. has a reputation beyond reputeJack of all trades. has a reputation beyond reputeJack of all trades. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: worried

Quote:
View Post
hi all
i have been offeered a job but only 50 per cent per month i currently stay with my partner as im visiting her from the uk she lived with me there for 4 years but missed switzerland and after 2 months i can see why the problem i have is the 3 month rule she works full time and i would also get accomadation at the place of employment but am worried that i am to late to apply for a permit to get the job also how do they decide if im a threat do i need to get any other paperwork apart from my passport i have looked through the other threads but cant find anything like this from a uk citizen any help or advise would be greatly appreiciated
Stop and breath buddy.

I dont know how good your english skills are but the important think to is relax and dont panic. Stress will make you commit errors. Try to be rational and when the time comes to visit the government office have everything your require and double check this.

Good luck mate and stay positive.

Last edited by Jack of all trades.; 19.08.2015 at 13:59. Reason: More info
This user would like to thank Jack of all trades. for this useful post: