View Single Post
Old 26.08.2015, 15:50
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 100 Times in 51 Posts
Hausamsee has a reputation beyond reputeHausamsee has a reputation beyond reputeHausamsee has a reputation beyond reputeHausamsee has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Another great Jeremy Corbyn idea!

Quote:
View Post
In a democracy we don't put ideas to a vote only from the people who would benefit. Except in apartheid era South Africa of course.

I would like a carriage that has no audible music, no people who smell, no noisy children and only people who have short legs that don't cross the centre line of opposing seats.

However, I'm reasonable enough to accept that I have to share this with everyone and pay a fare reflecting reasonable compromises. I don't see any reason to accept a sexist proposal to give others more rights on the same service.
There are women-only Sauna/wellness and swimming pool days here in Switzerland, parking spaces (as someone on here pointed out) and coffee mornings! Why can't women play in the Premier league in mens football teams then? It's not really sexist to have women train carriages really for the purpose of their safety.

Last edited by Hausamsee; 26.08.2015 at 16:02.