View Single Post
Old 31.08.2015, 15:25
Forum Legend

Groaned at 332 Times in 257 Posts
Thanked 11,715 Times in 6,858 Posts
Wollishofener has a reputation beyond reputeWollishofener has a reputation beyond reputeWollishofener has a reputation beyond reputeWollishofener has a reputation beyond reputeWollishofener has a reputation beyond reputeWollishofener has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Is it possible to live in Lausanne and commute to Berne

Quote:
View Post
I know expats who commute from Shaffhausen and Bern to work in Zurich - short-term it's a possibility, not sure if it's worth it in the long term...

If my work was laptop-based and I had a season first class train ticket, I'd happily commute and work on the train every day...or just chill out - definitely better than commuting in a car, which is the norm for Australia...
told

Mum commuted from Schaffhausen to Zch daily until 1-APR-44 until GrANDDAD told her to take logdings overhere. The ""mistake"" of some USAF chaps made me a ZUERCHER --- On the same evening Mum replacedd the photo of D D Eisenhower iher her room with a one of Marshal Kliment Voroshilov and the next days her things of Western chaps by the ones of superb Svyatesalov Richter