View Single Post
Old 23.09.2015, 06:06
Forum Legend

Groaned at 77 Times in 63 Posts
Thanked 11,400 Times in 4,631 Posts
doropfiz has a reputation beyond reputedoropfiz has a reputation beyond reputedoropfiz has a reputation beyond reputedoropfiz has a reputation beyond reputedoropfiz has a reputation beyond reputedoropfiz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Repertoire of terrible jokes [I challenge you]

A man of about 60 told his wife he was tired of working, and was going down to the Social Security Office to ask them to support him.
“It doesn’t work like that,” she said. “They don’t simply hand out money; they’ll Need to do a means test and ask loads of documents.”
He just sighed and said: “I’m tired of working, and I’m determined to try my luck at Social Security.”

A few hours later he came home triumphant, telling his wife that, indeed, just as he had hoped, he’d been granted Social Security benefits, and he had the letter to prove it.
“Wow! How did you persuade them?” she asked.
“Oh,” he said: “I sighed deeply, let my shoulders hang down, and then I unbuttoned my shirt, and when they saw that the hair on my chest was grey, they knew that I was old and weak and they felt sorry for me, and awarded me the benefits, just like that.”

His wife was quiet for a moment, and then said: “Well, why didn’t you just keep unbuttoning, and open your trousers, too? They’d have given you a Disability Pension right away!”