View Single Post
Old 25.10.2015, 17:12
dhart dhart is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Solothurn
Posts: 31
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Thanked 19 Times in 7 Posts
dhart has no particular reputation at present
Re: Transferring a UBS account to the UK

Hi everyone, I have looked into this and Barclays offers bank accounts to international residents. We need to provide certified copies of utility bills to show proof of Swiss address. Does anyone know a relatively inexpensive way to obtain a certified copy of a utility bill? The notaries charge a small fortune (three figures). I know that Swiss Post makes certified copies of residency permits but that is all they are will to certify as far as I understand. Appreciate any ideas. Thanks
Reply With Quote