View Single Post
Old 28.10.2015, 08:32
Banned

Groaned at 322 Times in 159 Posts
plumtree is considered unworthyplumtree is considered unworthyplumtree is considered unworthyplumtree is considered unworthy
Re: Coca Cola and Denner

Quote:
View Post
Actually it's pretty important. If one 'fact' on a list is blatantly false, then the credibility of the rest of the list is very easily called into question. And the whole statement can easily be dismissed.
But only in your opinion.
Quote:
View Post
Please understand that this no way invalidates your personal choice, but it does invalidate your evidence backing up your choice, so you should not push your choice onto others.
I don't like fish, it makes me sick. But I would never berate anyone for eating fish if they want too, and I certainly would not start on about the high levels of heavy metals and the damage to the marine ecosystem in an attempt to stop eating fish. And even if I was so inclined, I would not just copy-paste internet 'facts' but actually research (by reading scientific journals or such) the reasons why man should not eat fish.

live and let live. But please do not undermine your own argument.
I have enough information (sources: press and internet), to make a personal choice not to drink Coca Cola and many other of their beverages, wherever they tell you it is produced. I am sure many people worldwide have done the same.
Quote:
View Post
Starbucks Coffee is overpriced
Then why waste your money on it?
Quote:
View Post
Wine, fois-gras, caviar, sex and motorcycles weren't part of my life as a child or teenager, but they certainly ARE a part of my life as an adult.
Risky choices!
Quote:
View Post
you second hand knowledge of how employees are treated is absolutely worthless I, on the other hand, have first hand knowledge of how their employees are treated, and they are treated quite well.
No, not at all. It's not second hand information at all. It's fact. People know what goes on there too! People are not treated well there. There is a great amount of mobbing.
Quote:
View Post
And what exactly do you propose to drink Johnny Walker red label with then ?
Not sure. Ice-cubes made from filtered water maybe?
Quote:
View Post
As Denner is the low price Migros Light
How is Denner a low price Migros Light? The only connection is that Denner has been purchased by Migros. Other than that, since the purchase there has been little or no change in Denner. Moreover some items in Denner are priced just the same as they are in Migros. If Denner were Migros Light, then Denner would sell Migros products at a lower price than that at which they are available in Migros. But this is not what goes on. Both stores carry items which are not available in the other.
The following 3 users groan at plumtree for this post: