Thread: Weather!
View Single Post
Old 03.11.2015, 20:47
Forum Legend

Groaned at 1,115 Times in 867 Posts
Thanked 48,269 Times in 14,881 Posts
Dougal's Breakfast has a reputation beyond reputeDougal's Breakfast has a reputation beyond reputeDougal's Breakfast has a reputation beyond reputeDougal's Breakfast has a reputation beyond reputeDougal's Breakfast has a reputation beyond reputeDougal's Breakfast has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Weather!

My morning commute is thoroughly depressing at the moment: I step out into a crisp, bright morning, board my train, sit and look at the beautiful red glow on the mountains. Then the train leaves Glarnerland and the fog descends, like a curtain draped across the Linth Plain. It's like travelling into Mordor every day.

On a more positive note, we took delivery of two cubic metres of wood on Saturday, which I spent the morning stacking ready for the winter. Good, honest work - I love it! I'm managing to keep the occupied portion of the house at a steady 21 degrees, which is a source of great pride for me!

... which reminds me: I haven't built this evening's upstairs fire yet. I'd better get cracking!
The following 7 users would like to thank Dougal's Breakfast for this useful post: