Thread: Apartments
View Single Post
Old 08.11.2015, 10:03
Forum Legend

Groaned at 64 Times in 60 Posts
Thanked 12,980 Times in 4,732 Posts
Longbyt has a reputation beyond reputeLongbyt has a reputation beyond reputeLongbyt has a reputation beyond reputeLongbyt has a reputation beyond reputeLongbyt has a reputation beyond reputeLongbyt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Apartments

Quote:
View Post
I came to switzerland two months ago my visa has expired now the immigration want me out of Switzerland. I have Swiss kids and i am from [a non-EU country]
I don't know if the information in this post of yours is still true. Have you a new visa? Has your situation changed?

Since there are so very many people looking for flats with 'reasonable' prices, those renting them can afford to be choosy.
Two sections in the Housing Forum on here might help.
Lists of Rental Agencies and many Threads with helpful information on renting
Don't be put off by the title. I just couldn't think of any phrase which covered even half the threads in this Sticky!
There may be links which no longer work, but there are plenty of others which surely do.

And in particular, this Thread. It gives ideas on how to improve your chances of getting flats you have viewed and applied for.

Good luck in your hunt.

Last edited by 3Wishes; 21.01.2016 at 14:37. Reason: changed quoted text to remove personal details
This user would like to thank Longbyt for this useful post: