View Single Post
Old 11.11.2015, 14:22
Forum Legend

Groaned at 99 Times in 88 Posts
Thanked 19,576 Times in 8,681 Posts
aSwissInTheUS has a reputation beyond reputeaSwissInTheUS has a reputation beyond reputeaSwissInTheUS has a reputation beyond reputeaSwissInTheUS has a reputation beyond reputeaSwissInTheUS has a reputation beyond reputeaSwissInTheUS has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Driving license suspension

Quote:
View Post
From what I understand, it depends on the doctor. One of my colleagues at school had his licence temporarily suspended when he broke his leg.... which was a real pain because he couldn't drive and getting to the strassverk-place was an added pain precisely since he couldn't drive. It seemed like overkill when he told me, his leg was in a cast, there was no physical way for him to drive, what was the point of suspending it while he was unable to operate the car at all even if he tried?
Are you sure he got it suspended because he had a broken leg or was it more because of the way how he broke his leg?

A suspension after a traffic rule violation is only one part, the other is that the next time you do something bad you will get an increased suspension period (up to life time/10 years min.).
This user would like to thank aSwissInTheUS for this useful post: