View Single Post
Old 11.11.2015, 17:23
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 63 Times in 33 Posts
saiya-jin has earned the respect of manysaiya-jin has earned the respect of manysaiya-jin has earned the respect of many
Re: Driving license suspension

Quote:
View Post
I'm amazed at how often people here don't bother to really survey the situation, make eye contact with others, etc. before they enter traffic or a potentially dangerous situation. (whether they are legally have the right of way or not)

I had a fast moving jogger run out from behind some bushes straight onto a pedestrian crosswalk in front of me yesterday. Right at dusk, in rush hour traffic. He didn't break stride or make eye contact with anyone, and cars going both ways had to slam on the brakes. No accident, luckily.

Of course it would have been my fault had I bumped into him, or the guy behind me's fault if he had hit me - but a little common sense would prevent these situations from happening in the first place.

Good luck, op
Yeah, couple of days ago - me standing on a tram stop, looking beyond pedestrian cross nearby, I see an older guy walking, in suit, looking semi-sharp. Don't giving a single f**k that he had a red light, looking constantly in opposite way as cars approaching, on one-way road. No headphones, call, anything.

Luckily first driver realized that this idiot ain't going to stop at the side of the road and wait, slammed breaks and nothing happened. He didn't even realized what almost happened and continued walking looking firmly where no car would come from and nothing was happening...

Some people just ask for it. I couldn't care less about them, but I feel sorry for the drivers involved
This user would like to thank saiya-jin for this useful post: