Thread: Train etiquette
View Single Post
Old 23.11.2015, 10:02

Groaned at 7 Times in 5 Posts
zmaster1911 is considered knowledgeablezmaster1911 is considered knowledgeablezmaster1911 is considered knowledgeable
Re: Train etiquette

Quote:
View Post
Perhaps she realised you wouldn't understand her anyway but hoped you would get the message without her repeating it all. Although I understand what you mean, I have also travelled with youngsters, specially choosing a train with this play area and I wasn't overjoyed to find the seating filled with non-child owners. I know that in your case there was still room there, but once folk get used to the idea that it doesn't really matter, the problem will re-occur. The same applies of course to folk sitting in the seat for the disabled and not getting up immediately when someone who needs the seat gets in. Or folk who put their luggage, prams etc. in the place which is meant for bikes. The cyclist pays for a ticket for the bike and gets sworn at the whole journey for having his bike blocking the aisle.
no, while my german is bad, i can read body and facial expressions pretty well...she was outright hostile towards the old lady, and very neutral towards me...could be cos i was wearing a suit
This user would like to thank zmaster1911 for this useful post: