Thread: Best account?
View Single Post
Old 17.06.2008, 12:05

Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
andrew1306 has no particular reputation at present
Re: Best account?

Quote:
View Post
thanks andrew1306..when u say normal banking, do u mean the equivalent of what our high street banks in England offer [HSBC, NATWEST]...and in terms of a credit card whic one give the best offers in your opinion? and which ones charge the least..[interest and normal bank charges]...thanks again
I'm not sure if that's what I mean, because I've never lived in the UK! But probably

For credit cards the bank ones are super expesive 50-200Fr/year. I have a migro mastercard with no annual fee (through GE bank, I think the drawback is the lack of some insurance vs the big bank cards, but Im not actually very sure). When I first came to CH in 2002 Credit Suisse basically told me to go F myself when I asked for a visa card (I even went in to see them because I honestly thought they had mad an error since I had has a visa for 10+ years in Canada already, but even then they would not give me a clear answer why I was rejected) - that said in all other ways I have been happy with C.S. as my bank, and there's never been a problem speaking in English...