View Single Post
Old 09.12.2015, 11:18
Frankieman Frankieman is offline
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Hofstetten, SO.
Posts: 2
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Frankieman has no particular reputation at present
How to free up over-payment in 3rd pillar pension

I have a 3a Fisca account with UBS, running for about 4 years' now. In the second year I did not realise that UBS re-invest the dividends back into the Fisca account - therefore when I got the end of the calendar year I managed to pay c.400.-CHF more than permitted.

This is not a huge problem, the 400.- earns a tiny bit of interest - but it is essentially frozen in the account that sits between my normal account and the Fisca 3a account.

I have asked UBS to put the amount back in my normal account or (in subsequent years') forward it to the 3a account. But UBS say they cannot do this without permission from the tax people (by way of a form). I asked the tax people and they can't do anything without a form from UBS! So nobody can do anything without forms that neither side know anything about

Does anybody know the identity of this mysterious form and where I can get it from?
Reply With Quote