View Single Post
Old 03.02.2016, 17:25
Forum Legend

Groaned at 494 Times in 376 Posts
Thanked 9,885 Times in 5,241 Posts
Phos has a reputation beyond reputePhos has a reputation beyond reputePhos has a reputation beyond reputePhos has a reputation beyond reputePhos has a reputation beyond reputePhos has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Feb. 28th vote on enforced implementation of the deportation initiative

Quote:
View Post
In fairness, you're not really adding much to the discussion at this stage, old chap.
Well, there is clarity and integrity.

For one, it is assumed that DSI will be moderated when passed by a couple of people I just chatted with. But they are voting for it. So I am still searching for an avid SP voter who is voting against it that will confirm it would be moderated. I'll look for a middle ground FDP voter, and finally, will contact a knowlegdbable Swiss lawyer later. I promise I will let you what I find out.

Secondly, these same laws are quite parallel to similar laws in the US. So I don't see an extraordinary inhumanity in it yet. But if there truly is, I promise I will acknowledge it.

I promise that if I find out that it would not be moderated, and it will be taken into the constitution verbatim, without contention, and applied to abuse foreigners, I will eat crow and vote against it. I think that is a fair proposition.

Last edited by Phos; 03.02.2016 at 17:54.