View Single Post
Old 04.02.2016, 09:54
Forum Legend

Groaned at 1,255 Times in 836 Posts
Thanked 19,888 Times in 7,668 Posts
Chuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone wanna hangout sometime?

Quote:
View Post
Hi John_h and Kreeeee. Im in the aubonne area, weekdays arent a must weekends are good to. My wife is swiss and likes to relax on weekends, ive always got energy for an adventure.
The tunnels are in the vallorbe area, i think theyre old military tunnels. Theres no signs say no entry no signs at all actually. Just a hole in the mountainside that go a few hundred metres each way, dunno whats there yet, still need to explore. But i imagine its a great place for the little bats and other critters, also interested in finding some old bunkers, seem to be heaps around these parts
I know your wife is Swiss so maybe a bit jaded to her own country, but does she not realise how bored you are and can she not make some effort to do some day trips on a weekend instead of simply relaxing at home? Do you have kids?

Being so bored at home with no real work or hobby's other than cleaning is a slippery slope for anyone... I'm sure you are ok at the moment, but 6 months down the line? 1 year?